Brakes are certainly one of the most important attributes for safety on your vehicle. Braking systems can be categorized in either 2 ways. Tradition systems and ABS (Anti-Lock Braking) systems. Braking systems are composed of the caliper, the rotor and the pad or shoes. If your brake pads wear, you may experience a grinding or squealing sound when braking. This is a good indication your brakes will need service. You should at least have a trained technician inspect them.
- A complete brake inspection can be done in about 30-45 minutes.
- We will provide a written estimate on the work necessary and also give recommendations of optional work.
- No work is performed until your approval.
- Cost of the Evaluation is put toward the repair if the work is performed at that time.
- With a complete inspection, we can best determine what service will be needed to keep you and others safe.