Backup Safety Systems
We offer a variety of Backup Safety Systems to fulfill all your safety needs.
Reverse Sensing System
In this type of system, sensors are installed in your bumper that are linked to audible alarms that notify you when objects are in your path while backing up.
- 4 Sensor detection system for rear bumper
- Black sensors with paint to match option
- Optional 4 Sensor park assist system for front bumper
- Fully adjustable Volume
- Detection Range from 6’ down to 1’
- Full Automatic activation when in reverse
- 3-year warranty
Backup Camera System
A camera is mounted in your rear license plate area or tailgate handle in trucks and televises the view behind your vehicle to the display in the drivers area. The display can be a separate screen or can replace or work with existing equipment.
Screen/display options include:
- Integration with factory installed navigation screen on late model vehicles
- 3.5” Dash mounted screen
- 7.3″ Replacement rearview mirror with built in screen
- 3.5″ Replacement rearview mirror with built in screen
- 3.5″ Replacement rearview mirror with built in screen, compass indicator and temperature display
Back up camera systems come in a variety of camera and monitor combinations. Please contact our customer service department for a system that best fits your needs.
*Actual product/manufacturer may differ slightly from product pictured.