Regular engine tune-ups bring power and fuel efficiency back to your car. At Dealer Automotive Services, Inc., we will visually inspect all of your engine components and recommend new parts (including spark plugs and fuel filters) as needed.
When you get car tune-ups based on your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations, you’re investing in the long-term health of your car, saving you time and money.
With every driver and vehicle comes a unique set of needs. At Dealer Automotive Services, we will evaluate the vehicles past use and conditions recommending a tune-up to fit your driving conditions.
Tune up services may include:
- Complete visual inspection of engine components
- Spark plug installation
- Timing and idle setting if needed
- Air Filter replacement (cabin and engine)
- Fuel filter replacement
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A TUNE-UP?
If you notice 1 or more of these symptoms, it may be time for a tune up:
- Decreased gas mileage
- Loss of power
- “Rough” running engine or stalling when stopped
- Engine “knocking” during acceleration, or running on after the ignition is turned off
- “Check engine” light or “service engine soon” light remains on after initial start